Popsugar Must Have October 2014

Popsugar Must Have



Mine Design Chalkboard Candle in Pomegranate
Mine Design has a range of scents, anything from Persian Fig, to Lemongrass and Belgian Berry, made with soy wax. Mine also does custom personalized labels and printing. Weddings and special occasions included. I loved the pomegrante scent that came in the box. It is a fresh scent. I love that I can draw on the candle and change it whenever I want.

Isaac Jacobs Photo Frame
With impeccable design and durable magnetic closure, this picture frame is unique and different. The only thing I did not like was that I had trouble lining the picture up perfectly when putting the layers back together. The picture wanted to slide around when I put the layers together.

Butter LONDON Wink Eye Pencil in Earl Grey
This is my first Butter LONDON product, and I am super excited about it. The pencil is said to be blendable and easy to smoke out for the perfect smokey eye effect. When I swatched it on my hand it was incredibly creamy. I love the adorable packaging and their attention to the slightest detail. Butter LONDON is know for their high-fashion colour without compromise.

Happy Socks in Animal Print
Happy Socks are designed in Sweden and made with combed cotton. This company prides themselves on designing colourful items that spread happiness instead of boring socks. I love the design and the feel very comfy. Who doesn't love a good pair of fun socks.

With notes of ozone, summer blossoms, and beach breezes - I am in scent heaven; however, I am not sure I will use this now. I think I will store this away for summer next year. K.Hall makes handmade products that focus on natural scents that are said to comfort and relax the mind and body.

Dean & Deluca Pumpkin Spice Maltballs
These Maltballs are just heavenly. I couldn't help but try a few as I was working on this post. I could see myself purchasing more of these in the future. Dean & Deluca carry anything from seafood to desserts. With stores spaining the globe, they are know for having the best epicurean treats. They make cooking and entertaining easier with good quality products.

Nailed Kit Nail Art Decals
Nailed Kit offers a monthly subscription in addition to their line of products for wet slide decals. You can find out more about that, here. This specific design was designed for Popsugar Must Have boxes; however, it is available online as well. What started out as simply trying to recreate nail designs from Pinterest, quickly turned into a business idea to make nail art easier. I love these designs and cannot wait to use them. I can see these lasting me a while too.

If you would like to know more about the Popsugar Must Have box you can visit their site here. Also, to see the reviews from my dear friend, The Girl from Alabama, just click her blog name.

No comments