Erin Condren Life Planner Note Pages

Erin Condren Notebook

When you look through social media sites and profiles of people that use the Erin Condren Life Planner, it is a well known that everyone is looking for ways and ideas on how to utilize the notes section in the back of the planner. I have looked through many ideas, but I ran across the same issue that bothered me. The information that was being documented would change. That bugs me. So I spent a good bit of time questioning what I could use them for that would not change and would be useful over the next 18 months. (If you are interested in more about the ECLP, I have several blogs available. Thinking of purchasing one for yourself and would like $10 off, just follow this link.)



It is no secret that Nathaniel and I have taken the 5 Love Languages assessment together. (If you are interested in takimg the quiz for yourself, you can do so here.) I am very intrigued by our results and how they can help both of us. I have known since then I wanted to keep our results handy for future reference. The idea soon came to me to use my notes section to document the results and what each language means. In the future, I also plan to create lists of ways to impliment these languages, tips on how to communicate using the languages, and exercises to build our relationship based on the love languages. I am going to include a picture of my pages so far. If you have any other suggestions for how I can use my notes pages, leave them in the comments down below. I would love to hear from you.

Erin Condren Notebook

No comments