ECLP: Working Ahead Update

Erin Condren Life Planner

Earlier this month I did a preview for an upcoming layout. For me, decorating ahead of time isn't something that I normally do, so I promised to check back in with how it went. I am going to include a quick look of how it looked before adding things in; however, if you would like to see a closer view, you can see that in my previous blog: ECLP Upcoming Layouts.



Erin Condren Life Planner

Decorating ahead of time has it's pros and cons. It is useful in knowing which colors will look best with your decorations when you have a theme going. Having already decorated, it cut down on the amount of time I spend after the fact adding things in. Plus, I enjoyed opening it up and seeing all the cute stickers already there.

The downside is that I could see this being crowded during a busier week, giving me less room to write with my already large handwriting. Being cramped for space will make my handwriting even worse. Having already decorated, I was afraid that adding anything else would seem out of place amoung the candy. You can see below where I added my football decoration into the layout. (Roll Tide!) And of course, adding things in became difficult. I wanted to add in some washi for Epidermolysis Bullosa awareness week, which started on the 25th; however, I didn't really have room to add it in.

Erin Condren Life Planner

Erin Condren Life Planner

Erin Condren Life Planner


If you are interested in other ECLP ideas, I have done several blogs previously. You can easily find them by searching for ECLP. Want to try the planner for yourself and would like a little discount? Just follow the link here for $10 off your first purchase with Erin Condren.

1 comment