Becoming a Lushie!!!

My First Lush Order and First Impression


Caca Marron - I have not had a chance to try this yet; however, I am really excited to see how it does on my hair. I like that it is a healthier alternative to dying my hair regularly. After discuss this product with Lush, I am sure that I will love it once I am able to put it on my hair.

Charity Pot - I have made a vow to buy one of these with each Lush purchase I make. At first, I really did not like the smell of it. After using this for a little bit, I have slowly fallen in love. It takes a little bit to soak into my hands, but I love how soft my hands have been. This has been a lifesaver for my cuticles, since I change my polish so much.

Ocean Salt - This is not a surprise to anyone that knows me. Do I love this product? With every ounce of my beach bum body! I have used this several times now, and I am blown away. I was worried about how quickly I would use it up, but a little goes a long way. This is so invigorating!! I have noticed a huge different in my skin, since I was having some wintry skin issues.

Popcorn - My lips have been severely unhappy lately, but this did the trick. Who doesn't want a lip scrub that you can lick off when you are done? It has a great taste to it. I am excited to try the Mint Julep flavor as well. I am not sure how I would feel about the bubblegum one.

Grease Lightning - I has used this a few times now, and it has stopped break outs in their tracks. I was worried about it drying out my skin, but that isn't an issue at all. I love the smell of it. I know that is weird, but it is a nice herbal scent.

Carrot Soap - Lush threw in a little sample of this bad boy. I love the scent of it. It left my hands really clean and soft. I am not usually much for bar soaps, but this has me intrigued to try more.

As we all expected would happen, I am hooked!!! I cannot wait until I get to visit an actual Lush store so that I can smell everything.

No comments