Not Just Cookies... Glitter and Italian.

The Friends I Cannot Wait To Meet


She is my best friend. She inspires me to no end. She is the strongest person I know. And soon we will be living under the same roof. My life would be empty without her.


My other BESTIE!!!! Without her, who would I have to talk Orlando Bloom with, books, and beach! We are the dark side. She is wild and free and she inspires me to be so as well. I would be lost without her.


We may not talk near as much as Elsa, Belle, and I; however, you are still important to me. You inspire me to be a better woman, a better friend, and that just a touch of vintage makes everything better.


You captured my heart and put the biggest smile on my face. I have never felt this way. You intrigue me to no end. I cannot wait to be part of your world.

No comments