Fresh Start Challenge Day 12: Gaston

All the Things I Want to Say to You


I know this will shock you... Thank you. You have given me everything I have ever wanted in life. You didn't know it at the time, but introducing me to Ridge and Odette was the best thing you could have ever done. I cannot imagine how you must feel to know that every one of you exes not only deserves much better, but went on to achieve their goals and dreams. Some, like myself, took a little longer; however, we are all thriving. The kicker? We are all best friends! Very soon, we will all be living in the same neighborhood. These girls are my world and it is all thanks to you.


While we are on the topic of deserving better than the way you treated us... As for never finding someone, as good as you were (Comical btw), to love every inch of me? You were wrong. I found two. The first of which being myself. Without you undermining my appearance with hurtful comments, I have come to love the woman I am, inside and out. Am I skinny? Not even close; however, I am beautiful with every curve that my jeans hug and that my shirt caresses. Simply put, I was too much woman for you to handle. That leads me to the second part of the original train of thought, Nathaniel. He is everything you simply weren't. Take a moment to let that sink in for you. I doubt that I need to same more on that.


You gave me the chance to be everything I have ever wanted to be, and for that I am forever grateful. I am becoming the best me that I can possibly be. I am following my dreams, loving with every inch of my heart, and enjoying my life with the best friends that I could ever ask for.

No comments