Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette

Swatches and First Impression

The Return of Sexy by Too Faced


I recently purchased the Too Faced The Return of Sexy palette. I thought I would share my first impression and swatches. I have not worn this palette in a look yet. Included with the palette is a Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof and Tearproof Eyeliner and the sample size Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer. I did not use primer in the swatch pictures. I will include two pictures of each: one with flash and one without flash.

My First Impression: All of the colors are insanely pigmented. This is my first higher end makeup palette. I am very pleased with the quality of the colors so far. They feel very smooth and are easy to apply (for the swatches). The packaging and setup is another thing that I like. It is sturdy and the mirror stays in the upright position. The eyeliner is also wonderful. In the swatches below I used very light pressure to create the mark. Now on to the fun part!!!

The Palette

The Swatches


Set 1: 1 - Naïve, 2 - Ingénue, 3 - Innocent, 4 - New in Town, 5 - Casting Couch


Set 2: 1 - Pink Diamond, 2 - Icon, 3 - Divorcée, 4 - Hopeless Romantic, 5 - Primadonna


Set 3: 1 - 7 Year Itch, 2 - Bombshell, 3 - Hollywood, 4 - Maneater, 5 - Beautymark


If you have this palette, let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments