Three Addictions/Obsessions

Pandora - I am completely lost without music. It is everything my heart wants to say without knowing the words itself. I can speak in complete music lyrics to explain how I feel at any given moment.

Nail Polish - The easiest way to help you understand this one. The only time I see my bare nails outside of chips in my polish, is long enough to remove the polish and repaint them.

Being Creative - I know this is broad, but I have too many not to include. I love blogging for everyone. It goes hand in hand with my love for writing. Scrapbooking is another love. I haven't in a very long time, but it is the perfect way to preserve memories. Making jewelry is a huge obsession. I have not been able to with the lack of space; however, I cannot wait to get back into the swing of it again. Just making things in general makes me happy.

No comments