Day 6: 30 Facts

Day 6:

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself


  1. I love animals and I tend to have strange pets including the following; dogs, cats, fish, hamsters, guinea pigs, a hedgehog, birds, bunnies, a pot belly pig, and a tarantula.
  2. It may have been a while since I last scrapbooked, but I love creating memories like that on paper.
  3. I love designing and making jewelry. It clears my mind.
  4. I never expected to enjoy blogging even though I am a writer.
  5. I love to go fishing any chance that I can get.
  6. Up until this year, I had never shot a gun before.
  7. I am scared to drive, but I have my license.
  8. I enjoy singing even though I am not very good to listen to.
  9. Up until recently, when I bought a body pillow, I still slept with a stuffed animal.
  10. I would love to write children's books.
  11. I have never broken a bone except for maybe fracturing my tail bone (never confirmed).
  12. I cannot walk in heels to save my life.
  13. I am a really clumsy person that does random gravity checks.
  14. I still love to color.
  15. I am afraid of elevators, especially when they are crowded.
  16. I am fascinated by forensics.
  17. Going to the beach is my cure all. It is the one place I feel most at home.
  18. I would love to live in a world where dragons and fairies were real.
  19. I have yet to watch all of the Harry Potter movies.
  20. I love vintage cars and car shows.
  21. Romance novels and love stories are a guilty pleasure.
  22. Que Que Na-To-Ra is something I live by.
  23. "Oh look shiny!" Yes, I am that person.
  24. I tend to get emotionally involved in movies and books.
  25. When I damage a book I always feel bad about it like they can feel it.
  26. There are not many vegetables I will not eat.
  27. Chasing storms is something I have always wanted to try.
  28. I have only been in one physical fight that did not involve my brothers.
  29. Over analyzing is my specialty. 
  30. Seeing the way my grandparents loved each other still inspires me daily.
30 Random Facts from a few awesome ladies doing this challenge with me:

No comments