Retail Therapy!!

Torrid Haul


What woman does not like a little retail therapy after a few tough days? I have some special events that are coming up, so why not look my best for them. Torrid had some good deals in my store. I went slightly overboard...

Galaxy Dream Sleep Top - I plan to use that as a regular top with a camisole under it.

Lace Print Chiffon Illusion Babydoll - I love the zipper detail in the back of this top.

Swiss Dot Mess Peplum Top - How adorable is this!

Mesh Yoke Lace Dress - I was very on the fence about this color with my skin tone; however, the fit is adorable.

Knit & Floral Challis Dress - Not only is it cute and comfy, but it has pockets!!!

Floral Chiffon Hi-Lo Dress - My first hi-lo dress and I am in love. I ran around the store in this mesmerized.


No comments