Day 8: Satisfied

Day 8:

A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life



What bookworm wouldn't love to be a librarian!!! I thought it would only be a fantasy or dream for me. Until that one day Hunter asked if I would like to come up there and work with her and the other girls. I was ecstatic!! It felt so unreal to me. When I was told I would be the librarian, it was like the heavens had shined down upon me; however, I was nervous about the financial situation. The most satisfying moment was when I figured out how I could make it work!! The bonus is, I have the support of my family and friends to follow my dreams. This is a life changing opportunity for me. I will forever cherish these moments and the memories we will be creating soon!

These are my girls:
Hunter
Mary Ann
Odette
Carolina
Maria
Lillian

No comments