Accept What You Cannot Change - Change What You Cannot Accept

5 Things You Want To Change In Yourself


  • My fitness - It is time that I get back in shape. I want to be able to do all the things that everyone expects me to be able to do. I have put this off long enough.
  • Organization - I may not be extremely messy, but I could be way more organized over all. 
  • Self Image - I have been working on how I see myself for some time now, but it is time to change the way I think. I want to stop my mind from even thinking some of the things it does.
  • Improving Memory - Let's face it, my short term memory is not the best. I get so overwhelmed and overloaded that I often forget things.
  • Selflessness - I have noticed that I am not as selfless as I used to be. I want to change this. I have never been comfortable putting myself before others, yet I have been thinking of myself more. It is time for that to change.

No comments