Just Give Me A Reason

50 Reasons Why I Am Beautiful


  • I am a mother (To the sweetest little girl and soon to be two tiny girls)
  • I am a God mother (To a very special little girl that I adore)
  • I am a girlfriend (To the most amazing and handsome man)
  • My eyes are blue
  • My eyes are green
  • My eyes change colors
  • I love unconditionally
  • I am forgiving
  • I care about others more than I care about myself
  • Glasses
  • Curves
  • I am short
  • Freckles
  • Because I show my emotions
  • I have a big heart
  • Kids love me
  • I am unique
  • I am crafty
  • My love of all things tiny
  • My love for animals
  • My hair is long
  • I get excited over silly things
  • There is always a smile on my face when I color
  • I can spend hours lost in a book
  • I love to create things with my hands
  • I keep my memories in a unique way - scrapbooking
  • I can make jewelry
  • Taking care of others is what I love
  • I am very protective of the ones I love
  • I put others before myself
  • I am blessed with my figure
  • I have fair skin
  • I have an accent
  • I bust out in random song
  • Helping others is something I take pride in
  • I can be as sweet as molasses
  • It is rare that I turn my back on someone
  • I try really hard to make everyone else happy
  • When I love, it is with every piece of me
  • Clumsiness is my second nature
  • Being shy is a mastery
  • My compassion for the people and things I love is tremendous
  • I am easily fascinated
  • My view of things is eccentric
  • Re purposing or re imagining is something I take pride in
  • I am loved
  • God made me
  • I am easy to get along with
  • I have the courage to be myself
  • I do not let society determine my value based on my numerical relationship with gravity

No comments