Christmas In July: Joyful Noise

Singing To My Hearts Content


I sing Christmas music all the time, especially during the holidays. I thought I would share some of my favorites with everyone today.


Bing Crosby - Mele Kalikimaka
Gayla Peevey - I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas
Bing Crosby and Doris Day - Baby It's Cold Outside
Trans Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve / Sarajevo
Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Taylor Momsen - Where Are You Christmas
Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock
Bing Crosby - White Christmas
Josh Groban - Believe
Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
Brenda Lee - Rockin Around The Christmas Tree
Achmed The Dead Terrorist - Jingle Bombs
Vince Vance & The Valiants - All I Want For Christmas Is You
The Jackson 5 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Darlene Love - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

In all honesty, all Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, and Trans Siberian Orchestra Christmas songs are my favorite. I can listen to them any time of the year.


No comments