It Is That Time!!!

Planner Order Placed!!!

That is right my lovelies, I have officially order my first Erin Condren Life Planner!!!

I cannot put into words how excited I am for this planner to arrive. I am going to leave the details of what was ordered for another post, but I can say that two beautiful designs are headed my way. The ECLP has opened up my mind to new ideas and possibilities. I have found a kind of peace in doing RAKs. Preparing for my planner has started with purchases and ended with me having a notebook that I have been keeping track of things each day to add to my planner. It has already helped me hold myself accountable for my water intake, my blogs, day-to-day tasks, and my reading.

In anticipation of my planner, I have already bought several things; however, some of my favorite buys have not been for myself. My adopted daughter will also be getting a planner with me. It won't be the same, but I am looking forward to having planner time with her to keep her excited and interested in using her new planner. Even my amazing boyfriend will have his filofax to plan with, even though I don't see him with washi tape and stickers. I also have an amazing group of friends that will be planning along with me. I am looking foward to sharing ideas, shopping, and planning with all of them. My planner cannot get here fast enough!!!


No comments