Christmas In July: Where Are We Going?


When I sat down and started the list of ideas for my Christmas in July blogs, this post was intended to be a list of attractions for the family during Christmas. Little did I know that the plans for this would change. I was told that I had a surprise and it was days before I was told what it was all about.



We are going to see the Radio City Rockettes!!!!

I am super excited about this trip. As of right now, I have not even been to Nashville. I am looking forward to spending the time with my family and friends. There is a rather large amount of us going, so much so that I will not even attempt a list. I am looking forward to having one of the craziest and most amazing Christmas's yet.

What Am I Listening To:
Bing Crosby - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Elmo & Patsy - Percy, The Puny Poinsettia
The Robertsons - Baby, It's Cold Outside
Carpenters - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Michael Buble - Holly Jolly Christmas

No comments