Late Night Talks Filled With Magic

Disney Planning With My Little Princess!!!

January 2015 cannot get here soon enough! I am ready for my first ever Disney Vacation! When I was first invited on this trip, it was just me. I couldn't have imagined that just a few short months later I would be going as a family. I think I can speak for all of us when I say I am excited to see this for the first time! (With the exception of Nathaniel who has been before.)




Avary, Hunter, Rain, Mary Ann, Erica, and I have all spent countless hours on the phone talking Disney! We have even started to plan out days. My favorite parts are Rain telling Avary about the parks in great detail. They are already planning how they are going to ride each ride. I get so tickled at Rain offering to hold Avary's hand through the Haunted Mansion. I had to ask, "Who will hold mommy's hand sweetie?" "Daddy of course" Avary responded. She is so excited to have a friend to share everything with.


Her excitement was undeniable when talking about the Tower of Terror. Of course, this is my most feared ride of Disney World. She squeals at the thought of leaving her seat on the way down. I, on the other hand, am not so excited about that fact. She reassured me that she would be holding my hand the whole time. What she failed to mention the first time she told me that was that she would be holding it in the air. I am not sure how I feel about that yet.


Now Nathaniel and I will relive one of my favorite moments. Our first magic carpet ride, for real this time. Last time was just in the floor with sheets and a fan, but all the same magic. Maybe he will even sing to me again. He has shown me a whole new world in the months that he has been in my life. I cannot wait to fly across the night sky with his hand in mine.


I may not care for roller coasters much, but this trip is going to be the most exciting thing for our little family. I cannot wait to watch her face light up as we experience our first trips together. My little princess and I are going to get our first pins together! My heart overfills with joy at the thought.

Just 161 days left to go!

No comments