Christmas In July: What's This

Dear Santa


In conjunction with my daughter, who wrote a letter to Santa today, I wanted to write one for myself. She will be writing another in December to go along with it.

This has been a year for me. So what I ask for is very simple. I ask for the happiness, love, and health of my family, friends, and loved ones. I write to you for hopes of a wonderful Christmas for those around me. The greatest gift that can be given to me this year is their love and happiness, not only on Christmas, but for the coming year as well. May their stockings be hung and filled with things they will devour. May the lights of the tree dance over a floor full of gifts for those surrounding me. May the magic of Christmas shine through me and bless those around me. Help me give back this holiday season. Gifts are only what you make of them, and this year, I want more than anything for mine to be warm hugs and love from those around me. It is simple for me.

With Love

What Am I Listening Too:
Bing Crosby - Winter Wonderland
The Robertsons - Why I Love Christmas
Ferrante & Teicher - Sleigh Ride
Cecil Scaife - Up On The Housetop
Kenny Chesney - The Angel At The Top Of My Tree


No comments