I Can Show You The World, Shining, Shimmering, Splendid.

10 Ways That He Wins My Heart

  • He loves me unconditionally.
  • He always takes the time out of his day to spend time with me in some way. Even on the days were it is just a few minutes, I cherish those moments.
  • I never have to question his honesty.
  • He has opened his heart to me completely since day one. 
  • He has a way of calming me down and centering me like no other. My mind is typically like a browser window with ten or more tabs open, with him it is just one.
  • He lets me ramble on when I get overly excited about something so simple.
  • Not a day goes by that he doesn't just tell me that I am beautiful, but he makes me feel like I am beautiful.
  • Even when I am in a horrible mood, he is patient with me.
  • He is not only an amazing man, but he is an amazing dad to our little girl. "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy."
  • He can always be silly with me, from coloring to sitting in the floor with sheets and a fan and singing "A Whole New World" while we "fly" around on a magic carpet ride.

My life is a whole new world with him in it. I wouldn't change these past few months for the world. +Nate I'm a bird!

No comments