Christmas in July: How I Got My Name

You Can Call Me Ms. Kringle


Welcome to Christmas in July!!! You will be seeing thirty-one Christmas posts this month! Some of you are really excited about this; however, some may not be. No worries lovelies, I will still have regular blogs coming out as well.

As a child, my mother loved the movie "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town." As her favorite character, she swore she would name her first little girl after the school teacher. And so that is how my name was decided. This may come as a shock to some of you, it did to me as well. I have not always known the reason behind my name. I always assumed that it was a spin off of my grandmother's name.

Since my soon to be new neighbors love Christmas, they had a field day when they discovered why I am named Jessica. The King of Christmas himself, +Chris, then deemed me Ms. Kringle. I will wear this name with honor each year as we take down the Halloween decorations and start decorating for Christmas. October cannot get here fast enough!

What I am listening to:
Bing Crosby - Winter Wonderland
Ella Fitzgerald - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Michael Buble - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Johnny Mathis - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas.

No comments