Christmas In July: I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Snow On The Ground And Lights All Around


Every since I was little I have dreamed of a white Christmas. I am in a state where snow is rare enough, request it on Christmas and even the heavens laugh at you insanely. There is just something captivating about snow and Christmas for me. Maybe it is the way the lights would twinkle on the white or cuddling up by the fire with frozen fingers and toes, a red nose, and hot chocolate. I know that I will have to leave my home for a white Christmas, but a girl can dream, right?


What Am I Listening To:
Bing Crosby - White Christmas
Frank Sinatra - It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
Willie Nelson & Norah Jones - Baby It's Cold Outside
Dean Martin - Silver Bells
Judy Garland - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas



No comments