Preview For Future Blogs

For years I have faced not being able to have children. Even though I am still being checked and will undergo every thing I can to reverse this, I have been looking at all of my options. There have been extensive talks with my other half. We know the figures and we know how to go about it. Soon I will be adopting a beautiful little girl. She is already my daughter and a huge part of my life. All that is left is making it legal when the times comes.



There is not a day that goes by that we don't talk to each other. I have even talked to her about adopting as well. She is excited to have a little brother or sister one day. To have her support is really meaningful to me. Nathaniel and I have also talked about adopting around the same time that we start trying for our own. We want a house full of children. We want to adopt just as much as we want to conceive.

So many questions have filled my mind from being a fit mother, to being the mother my daughter and future children need, to providing the best education that I can for them. I have questioned where my love is needed the most. I have spent countless hours in research to provide the best enviroment for not only my daughter, but for the future little ones. I will soon be doing several posts on adoption and parenting. I hope that you are all as excited as I am for the upcoming posts!

No comments