Christmas In July: Making Christmas

Handmade Gifts


Sometimes the best gifts are the ones from the heart that are made by the hands that are giving it. I love making handmade gifts for friends and family for the holidays. Whether it is something small and simple for the kids or jewelry and other things for adults, I always take pride in giving something that I have made them myself. For several years now I have made one of my friends at least one handmade item. It is usually just pieces of jewelry when I find colors or themes throughout the year that she would like. Whether they are worn or not, they are made with love and show that I am willing to put the time into making something special for Christmas. I love receiving handmade gifts as well. I adore that someone would take the time to make me something unique and just for me.

What Am I Listening To:
Bing Crosby - Silver Bells
Alvin And The Chipmunks - The Chipmunk Song
Cincinnati Pops Orchestra & Erich Kunzel - We Need A Little Christmas
The Robertsons - Duck The Halls
Gene Autry - Here Comes Santa Claus


No comments