Disney Days - Day 8: Never Underestimate The Importance

Of Body Language


Anyone that knows me seen this coming a mile away. I have always had an obsession with Ursula! She is by far my favorite villain of all time. She is always animated and to the point.

"Come here my child. We mustn't lurk in doorways, it's rude."


Her wisdom speaks volumes. Even as a villian she spoke of the world in a very truthful sense. Even in deceit she was charming and endearing.

"My dear sweet child, that's what I do. That's what I live for, to help unfortunate merfolk, like yourself."


I would always watched the way she carried herself. The way she moved fascinated me to no end.


"You have your looks, your pretty face. And don't underestimate the importance of Body Language."


"You can't get something for nothing you know."


She is evilly sweet and descrete. Oh you poor unfortunate souls.

No comments