For The Love Of Lush!!!

Lush Haul


I just love when I get a Lush order! When I picked the box up, I was automatically greeted with this delicious scent. I just stood there sniffing it like a crazy person! There is four products that was in this order that I will not be able to show. +Nate has a few surprises and I don't want to ruin them for him. (They all smell amazing though!)

Herbalism Sample - As mentioned before, Lush includes a sample with every online order. This is a cleanser for troubled skin. I still plan to try it, but when I opened it I gagged. It has a terrible scent. I usually don't mind herbal scents; however, I think the alfalfa plant extract is what killed it for me. Unlike the Grease Lightning scent, this is just overpowering.

Charity Pot Body Lotion - I kept my vow to always order one of these with each order. With my previous one, as soon as I seen the bottom of the pot I started to panic to get another one. I have fallen in love with this lotion for my hands and elbows. I have always had trouble with rough elbows; however, after a few uses, this took care of it no problem. I still swear that is smells like Tootsie Rolls and roses.


Inhale Exhale Bath Bomb - Unfortunately they no longer sell it, but it smells heavenly. I cannot wait to drop this in a bath. The scent seemed a little light through the package though.

Big Blue Bath Bomb - For those who know me, knew I would be ordering one of these eventually. I was worried about the lavender being too much, but it is just right even though I don't care for lavender. This beach bum is ready to sail away with this.

Space Girl Bath Bomb - You know when you want your order to even out in price, so you go looking for that one item. This was it for me. I have heard good things about blackcurrant, so why not? The grapefruit adds just the right hint of citrus. Somehow a touch of water had gotten to the side of mine, but there wasn't a lot of damage.

Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb - Outside of Big Blue, I was most excited about this! The scent definitely does not disappoint. Not only is the concept behind this spectacular, but it is said to perform wonderfully as well. I was warned to have some apple pie before using it, +Mary Ann I think you are wise for suggesting that.

Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly - This had me at "sour cherry". I love all things cherry. I love how sweet and succulent this smells. I was wondering about the texture, so I stuck my finger on top and used a little pressure. It is springy and gooey like something I played with as a child. I am easily amused and fascinated by that. I may or may not have spent a few minutes feeling it.

You Snap The Whip Body Butter - This was a purchase for my mom. She seems rather pleased with it. I enjoyed the scent as well. I may have to borrow it and try it out as well. It was a little softer than we had anticipated.

No comments