Heart Melting Moments

How Precious Can He Get?


It is no secret that me being able to have children is up in the air. I have spent years questioning if I will ever be able to have my own children. Yes, I am going to adopt. I will soon be the mother to two beautiful little girls; however, something earth shifting happened to me today.


This is what my stomach looked like as he kneeled before me. I had no idea what he was doing. We had been talking about other people's babies and pregnancies. He then wraps his arms around my stomach and says something so simple yet so sweet.
"Hi Babies" 

My world tilted and my heart melted. For him to have such faith in me and our future warms my heart to no degree. After spending years accepting I wouldn't have children, I have hope again. God has a plan for me and my life. May he bless us with many sets of tiny fingers and toes as the years go by.


No comments