Scrapbooking Haul May 2014

Time To Stock Up!


Today was shopping day for me. One of my local scrapbooking stores is closing their doors. I was fighting tears as I left. I understand why they cannot keep their doors open though. For you, that means an incredible haul! For me, that equals amazing deals. I would have bought so much more had I been able to. Most items were 60% off. I will be including the regular price there, what I paid, and what it would be somewhere else. You will be greatly missed Sir Stamps A Lot.

VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad for Embossing
Sir Stamps A Lot Price: $7.85
What I Paid: $3.16
JoAnn's Price: $9.99

Hero Arts Clear Stamps in CL556 - Love and Lace
Sir Stamps A Lot Price: $15.25
What I Paid: $6.10
Simon Says Stamp Price: $15.99

Penny Black Rubber Stamp in 2304F - Seeing Your Face
Sir Stamps A Lot Price: $6.00
What I Paid: $2.40
123 Stitch Price: $7.82

McGill Fancy Square Punch - Small 1 1/2 Inch
Sir Stamps A Lot Price: $17.10
What I Paid: $6.80
Paper Niche Price: $15.79


Embossing Powder in Clear, Black, Black Opal, and Psychedelic
Sir Stamps A Lot Price: $4.25 Each
What I Paid: $1.70 Each

The Paper Studios Embossing Heat Tool
Hobby Lobby Price: $19.99
What I Paid: $11.99 (40% Off Coupon)

Origami Mega Paper Pack
What I Paid (Barnes & Noble): $5.00


No comments