Popsugar Must Have May 2014

My First Popsugar Box!!!


For some time now, I wanted to try this box. So one day this little imp of a blondie comes squealing and showing me a deal on HauteLook to get the first box at a discount. Who can say no to that? So now I get to show you my first ever Popsugar Must Have box! This is a subscription. You can sign  up under my referral if you wish to do so, here. I do benefit from you signing up under me. Once you sign up, you have the same system offered to you, which is after so many friends sign up with your link, you get a month free.


Hi I'm Skinny Sticks in Sweet Onion - These have such a good flavor. They remind me a lot of the Sun Chips French Onion, but much better. I do not think these will last long at all.

One Day Fat Blast DVD - Who doesn't want 30 minute work outs conveniently sent to you? I cannot wait to try this.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Pool Boy - This is a stunning summer color. I am going to paint my nails soon after finishing this blog. I am in love with the company name! The color looks really opaque.

Smellbent Perfume in St. Tropez Dispenser - In the bottle, this is nothing to rave about. I was about to write it off as a giveaway; however, I sprayed it on my wrist and waited before smelling it. I love this scent so much. It has a beachiness to it that is captivating. The jasmine reminded me a lot of gardenias. Let's not forget the hint of coconuts to transform you to the beach of your imagination.

Zing Anything Citrus Zinger Water Bottle - I cannot lie, I squealed when I seen this! I have been wanting to do infused water for some time now. This is perfect for on the go and I will put it to great use for upcoming car shows! I will insert a picture of the water I have made with pineapple, strawberries, and grapes. It was really simple to use, and I love the results.


Kerry Cassill Eye Mask - This print is exclusive to the Popsugar box. This is very soft and comfortable to wear. I will make sure this travels with me for those hotels with outside lighting that you cannot always block out.

Here is the link to the little blondie best friend that talked me into this! She is the best. Just click on the picture below, and it will take you where you want to go!


No comments