With You


This one is all about the one that holds my heart. I never imagined that I would find someone so amazing.  Being with him feels like flying.


He encourages me in everything I do. My blog is something that he loves. What he doesn't know is, this is my blogging face when I get all excited. Fortunate for him, I love to write and blog. He inspires me to step it up and to keep going strong.


His love for animals is truly adorable. I am fascinated by all the animals that he likes and wants. Not to mention his love of children and our plans to have several. He has given me hope that God will bless me with the family that I have always wanted.



My shyness shows through when he calls me beautiful or when he looks at me. I will never stop blushing for him. He doesn't just call me beautiful, he shows me that I am. Not believing is not a possibility with him.


Somewhere between smiling for no reason, pillow fights, and watching The Nanny, I fell head over heals in love with him. Every day he makes me fall more and more. For the first time in forever, I am looking forward to my future. Our future.
I love you +Nate!

No comments