Reading For 2014



What I Have Read
 -Divergent by Veronica Roth
 -Insurgent by Veronica Roth
 -Allegiant by Veronica Roth
 -The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
 -Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
 -Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
 -Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess
 -My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

Currently Reading
 -Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr

Want To Read (In No Order)
 -Finish the Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr (Radiant Shadows and Darkest Mercy)
 -The Sweep Series by Cate Tiernan
 -Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
 -My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
 -Ripple by Mandy Hubbard

So far this has been a slow year for reading for me. I am hoping I make it through all the ones I want to read and onto more, but this list is likely to change. It usually does.

No comments