Q&A


I posted online for questions that you would like to see me answer. I have loved the questions that were sent to me! Thanks to everyone that sent my wonderful questions.

If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go? 
 -Victorian London. I believe the image below was in 1888. Let's hope I could dodge Jack the Ripper for 24 hours as I enjoy the beauty of old London while wearing a bustle skirt. I have always liked the fashion from this time period.


Favorite Outfit?
 -My favorite outfit right now is these really comfy jeans with tears in them with my dream shirt from Torrid. I will link it here. Of course that requires an under top since it is low cut in the front and back as well as off the shoulder.

What are your favorite things from the 90s?
 -The tv shows, I spent hours with my Lite Brite, the music, Highlights for Children, video games, and book fairs at school

Are there days when you just want to go naked? 
 -Yes there are, but mostly when I am alone.

What inspires you? 
 -My biggest inspiration has always been love and compassion.


Who are your 3 biggest influences? 
 -My mother, Tess Munster, and my PawPaw

How many times have you been in love? 
 -Twice. The first time was young and naive love that never lasts. Looking back I see that. The second time is now. Completely and irrevocably.


If you won the lottery what would you do with it? 
 -I would save a portion of the winnings for future needs and children. The other portions would be spent for charities and helping others in any way that I can.

What is one of your pg sexual fantasies? (Or get real dirty if you want)
 -Something very romantic and thoughtful. A sensual touch, candles and dim lighting. Just taking our time discovering each other with no care as to how long we are entangled together.


Who are your top 5 favorite YouTubers?
 -Eleventhgorgeous, grav3yardgirl, vintageortacky, missglamorazzi, and Young Wild and Polished
  Bonus New YouTube Find: Meg Loven (lovenstamps)

No comments