Just Keep Swimming

Bare It All


There is just something about a restricted body of water that just screams for you to jump in. It never helps when it is easily accessible from the main road. What better thing to do in the middle of the hot summer when you have been hiding from the world? Skinny dipping!!

A friend of mine finally got tired of watching me sit at home and feeling sorry for myself. Where everyone else always asked me if I was okay or if I wanted to come hang out, this one didn't give me a choice. He just showed up outside my house and dragged me out kicking and screaming. Next thing I know we are by the dam and we are deciding to swim. Neither of us had a bathing suit with us, so we just stripped and jumped in. It was so dark out neither of us could see the other, but that midnight swim revived me.

No comments