May 2014 Favorites


Hi I'm Skinny Sticks in Sweet Onion
-Thank you PopSugar. I am now addicted to another snack. These taste so much better than the French Onion Sun Chips I usually eat.

Smell Bent St. Tropez Dispenser
-This smells like the beach. Who doesn't want that scent in their life?! It has been helping me with my cravings for sand and salt water. Give me this and Beautiful Day, and I am set for life.

Zing Anything Citrus Zinger
-I think this was the most exciting thing for me in my PopSugar box! I instantly fell in love with the ability to flavor my water naturally.

Butterfly Babydoll Cami
-I bought this with a certain person in mind. I love the fit and how comfy it is.

Scraptastic Process Videos on YouTube
-I have been obsessed with these videos. I watch so many of them. I love seeing the different ideas, layouts, and cards that everyone comes up with for the same kits. It just shows that no two creators are the same.

Obesessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Pool Boy
-Oh My Goodness Gracious at how beautiful this color is. I wore this twice in a row, which is very rare for me. This just screams summer to me.

EOS Shaving Cream in Pomegranate Raspberry
-I have been using this brand of shaving cream for over a year now, but this is my go to scent for summer. This gives me the closest and smoothest shave without breaking out my sensitive skin.

Lush Shower Jelly in Sweetie Pie
-I am addicted. I am still not over the texture of this jelly, but the smell is amazing. I would be happy with a perfume in this scent as well.

Venus Snap Razor
-I have always disliked the handles on razors, so I thought this would be perfect. Boy was I ever right. No more shifting from hand to hand to get the right grip for one side or the other. It even comes in a cute case that is perfect for traveling!

Favorite Songs:
-All of Me by John Legend
-Mama He's Crazy by The Judds
-Through the Ghost by Shinedown

Favorite Compliment:
-Being called beautiful by +Nate+Mary Ann, and +Hunter.

Favorite Advice:
-"Listen with your heart, you will understand." -Grandmother Willow


No comments